DJ Harmonics - Ascending Feeling (T3chnic Remix) DJ Harmonics - Ascending Feeling (T3chnic Remix)

very nice song , harmonics is my favorite song maker , its so relaxing techno . good song remix

Kheni - Progressive Kheni - Progressive

haha very catchy , sounds like a game song for a new Sony entertaiment system :D creepy worms trying to eat my apple . hehe

Kimken responds:

A lively imagination, I like it.

Demonicity - The Toxic Demonicity - The Toxic

tulee kamala olo ko tätä kuuntelee :D alkaa pelottaa melkee , tjernoby tulee mielee

Demonicity responds:

:DD kiitti vaa :DD

Thefz - Dying Stars Thefz - Dying Stars

very enjoyable song =) i like the wave of the song

Generation Love (Thefz Remix) Generation Love (Thefz Remix)

Very good remixed ! i feel the power :) i would listen this on car with good bass on

BassReceptive responds:

haha thanks :)

Silver Paradise(incomplet Silver Paradise(incomplet

Hello . very intresting buid up =) but when the beat starts the feelings go down a bit .. the intro was wonderfull but the beat was not so good , use maybe peak controller to the beat and melody so it got more power , you can make this better =)

SoulofT responds:

Alright. thanks for your feedback :)

Adieu! Jack's Laptop mix Adieu! Jack's Laptop mix

This was cool song =) made me dance .. its creative song , very mysteric song but good =)
Check my tunes too ! write what you think about my songs , this was good song !

Zombies And Pixies Zombies And Pixies

Very cool dubstep ! MAD :) Some vocals makes this better... Check my new spy vs spy nes remix ! dance versio ..

Nova Nova

I set on favorites! very chill trance song , what program you use ? Check my latest remix on my page, its nes spy vs spy dance version.

RedVelvetSquared responds:

Thanks so much! :D

Usher- Climax (KgZ Remix) Usher- Climax (KgZ Remix)

Wow what a song :) very nice sounding song , chill vocals and very cool beat , can you upload this on youtube so i can set it as favorite in my youtube playlist ? Do you have youtube account ? Check my new remix too ! its spy vs spy NES game music / Techno.